The DeskProto License Agreement
Conditions of use for DeskProto.This is a legal agreement between you, the user, and Delft Spline Systems in the Netherlands.
1. LicenseDelft Spline Systems grants you the right to use the software "DeskProto", after this to be called DeskProto, according to the terms of this agreement. By selecting "I accept the agreement" during Setup you agree to be bound to the terms of this agreement. The agreement starts after the payment of a license fee which is part of the agreed selling price of the software.
The license is not exclusive.
You may install DeskProto on up to two computers, though these two copies may not be used at the same time. You may transfer DeskProto to another computer, provided that you completely remove DeskProto from one of the computers first used.
A DeskProto educational license and a DeskProto hobby license may not be used for any commercial application.
2. OwnershipThe DeskProto software is and remains owned by Delft Spline Systems. You are licensed to use the software according to the terms of this agreement, you are owner only of the hardware on which the software is stored.
3. DuplicationYou are permitted to make up to four copies of DeskProto: one to the hard disk of each computer used and two for backup or archival purposes. You may not duplicate in any other way the DeskProto software or the accompanying documentation. You may also not loan, rent, lease or in any other way temporarily transfer the software or the documentation. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble DeskProto.
4. Limited warrantyDelft Spline Systems offers you DeskProto and its documentation as they are, without any warranty for its usability or correctness. Delft Spline Systems shall never be liable for any damages or consequential damages resulting from the use of this software. In any case the maximum liability of Delft Spline Systems under any provision of this agreement shall be the amount actually paid by you for this software.
Delft Spline Systems shall never be liable for any damages arising out the use of or inability to use DeskProto, nor for any consequential damages arising out of using the results of DeskProto.
5. GeneralThis agreement is governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes concerning this agreement shall be settled by the court of justice in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
DeskProto is a registered trademark of Delft Spline Systems.